Herpes is the highest sexually transmitted infection. But, no need to have sex, you still have the virus through skin contact. Kissing or touching blisters gives the virus to you. It’s estimated that over 50 million Americans have genital herpes. However, 85% of them don’t know they have it as the virus doesn’t reveal any symptoms. Until they spread the virus to another person, they may realize their conditions. There’s a fact that most people...
Posts made in February, 2018
- What Are the Best Antiviral Medications for Herpes?
- ProsurX Gets Rid of Herpes Outbreak Overnight? Fact or Fiction?
- 7 Exciting Things About Acne Down There That Women Should Notice
- Is It OK to Have Sex During an Outbreak of Herpes?
- Red Spots and Blisters on Your Skin: 8 Causes You Must Raise Awareness